On Friday, teams from Unitus, Sylvant and our Speed2Seed partners Amity, Catalyzer, CIBA, Collabrant, Startup Oasis, participated in a pitch marathon lasting for 4.5 hours, hearing 11 pitches from the finalists in the StartEdu 1A competition. The companies are all doing great work to build scalable and profitable businesses while improving the education of India’s masses.
The winner and runner-up will be announced at noon IST on 1st April.
- MeetUniv aims to become the single largest place to connect with universities/experts directly in the education marketplace.
- StudyBud is a targeted company-specific employability skills development and assessment platform.
- Edu4share is aggregating and digitizing exam preparation and providing tele-mentorship programs.
- SrJna provides an advanced way of learning using innovative teaching aids and methodologies for math, science and social sciences.
- The Ideal Child provides an end-to-end holistic approach to after school programs for children.
- MangoReader is a reading library and creative play lab that develops reading and learning activities for children.
- Vesto Education Solutions provides activity-based learning products and services to make learning fun and experiential for students, while enabling innovation in school.
- A2Z Applications offers a device-agnostic PaaS with the building blocks that help education businesses automate, scale and collaborate.
- Logic Roots uses gamification and technology to help kids get 20 times more math practice. Willingly.
- Math Adventures makes learning mathematics a process of fun and discovery, while improving student’s understanding and performance and teachers’ effectiveness.
- LabInApp is revolutionizing science learning through 3D virtual laboratories.