India is on a race of growth. Growth comes with problems that need solving. Unemployment or scaling through employment are a significant problem in our country.
Entrepreneurs are on fire and startups are coming up with innovative solutions to address India’s skilling problems.
If your business is providing a technology-based solution to address problems such as reskilling, skill gaps, or job matching, we’re here to help you scale.
Tackling Skills Mismatch
Upskilling for Changing Careers
Future of Work (Freelancing, Gig economy jobs etc.)
Know more about startups we are excited to support –
Opportunity to access equity investment of upto USD $1 Million from Unitus Ventures
Access to industry leaders and advisors in India’s Employment sector
Dates & Details
- Must be a for-profit company incorporated in India and focusing on Employment sector.
- Must be led by a professional (not a full-time student).
- Applications open on 5th November @ 12PM.
- Last date to apply is 26th November @ 11.59PM.
- Top selected teams will be contacted via email and later announced.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out application form below. Be careful and thoughtful when doing so. Tip: Sooner, the better.
- Think hard about how your start-up is unique and why your business makes a difference.
- Stick to timelines. We are very particular about that.
- Tip to WIN – Numbers matter. See how you can quantify progress and proposition well.
Thank you for showing interest in the Unitus Jobtech 2.0. We’ve now closed applications for the campaign and are currently evaluating over 200 startups. We encourage you to continue to visit our website for further updates.
We’re always accepting applications from startups working across education, healthcare and financial technology.