The marketing team at Unitus Ventures is looking for a Creative Designer with 1-2 yrs of experience. We are looking for someone with a keen sense of digital design, technology, and highly inclined to learn and apply knowledge to help build Unitus Ventures and its portfolio startups as a brand in an entrepreneurial setup. Please read the detailed job description below and apply if you think you qualify.
Unitus Ventures – Overview
Unitus Ventures is the leading early stage venture fund in India, working with startups in job-tech, fintech and healthcare. Unitus Ventures is a founding member of the Capria Network, which is a leading global network of emerging market fund managers across emerging economies in Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
Being a global and gender diversified team, we also take keen interest in different cuisines, travel and culture stories of our team members! (So please be prepared to listen and share as much!)
How does marketing at a VC firm function?
Venture capital investors and startup CEOs have amazing stories to tell – both nationally and globally. We are a dynamic and creative marketing team, with responsibility to help drive national and global marketing activities for these startups and our firms. We narrate their power stories in the most creative and credible form, originating from a leading venture investor with a hot portfolio. Our weapons include social media, PR, newsletters and our websites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist our content & marketing team with online marketing campaigns (banners, social, email, etc), landing pages, infographics, collateral, banners and others as assigned.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across platforms.
- Have an understanding of design standards, consistency, themes, branding & style guides.
- Design creative social media posts for various social channels on a daily basis. Be up-to-date with the latest design trends on social media.
- Brainstorming ideas with the team for various digital & social media campaigns.
- Design images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Have a strong creative vision and relentlessly elevate the output of the design team.
- Work with Photoshop/Illustrator & other design tools to come up with innovative & stunning designs for branding and promotions.
- Awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, style guides, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- A strong foundation in web applications and website designs.
We will shortlist you on the basis of these:
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Design and Tech.
- In sync with latest design trends. Must be subscribed to different design newsletters.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong & interesting portfolio.
- Keen eye and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Proficient in Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier pro and Illustrator required) are a must.
- Prior experience in Web Design / WordPress site management required.
- Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to the overall work environment and performance of the team.
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow.
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to email, telephone calls and direct communication from staff.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to work in a startup-like work environment with a focus on collaborative teamwork.
What do you get out of it:
Working with a renowned VC has its own advantages, some of which include –
- Opportunity to work locally and globally across 4 continents
- Work with a niche marketing team which handles strategy, product design, web UI/UX and brand development
- Learning from how a VC views startups and what makes successful startups
- Hybrid work culture
- Gender neutral and diversity compliant teams
- Bi-annual bonuses
This is a full-time role. It is a great opportunity for someone interested in fast-moving, new media concepts, with exposure to some of the most interesting startups and investors.