The marketing team at Unitus Ventures is looking for a communication associate with 1-2 yrs of experience. Please read the detailed job description below and apply if you think you qualify.
Who we are
Unitus Ventures is the leading early stage venture fund in India, working with startups in job-teach, fintech and healthcare. Unitus Ventures is a founding member of the Capria Network, which is a leading global network of emerging market fund managers across emerging economies in Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
Being a global and gender diversified team, we also take keen interest in different cuisines, travel and culture stories of our team members! (So please be prepared to listen and share as much!)
How does marketing at a VC firm function?
Venture capital investors and startup CEOs have amazing stories to tell – both nationally and globally. We are a dynamic and creative marketing team, with responsibility to help drive national and global marketing activities for these startups and our firms. We narrate their power stories in the most creative and credible form, emanating from a leading venture investor with a hot portfolio. Our weapons include social media, PR, newsletters and our websites.
This is what you will work on:
- Curate creative social media posts for the organisation and the leadership team.
- Proactively support content development for social media and other external communications as per standard requirement.
- Coordinate with global business leaders in North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia to support content development.
- Develop relations with relevant stakeholders (journalists, social influencers, professional writers, support vendors).
- You will support the PR team –
- Track relevant media publications, specific beat journalists, and update media lists
- Research which competitive companies are in news for
- Use social media to build media relations
We will shortlist you on the basis of these:
- You are a graduate (preferably in communications) with about one year (minimum) of experience in the field of social media and PR.
- You have a deep familiarity using social media, preferably for business, especially for Twitter and LinkedIn. You know the solutions for social media challenges.
- You excel in creative thinking,writing (global English standards) and thinking for social media!
Perks you will be entitled to:
- Hybrid work culture
- Gender neutral and diversity compliant teams
- Work with a global team
- Bi-annual bonuses
This is a full time role.