To find the best health-tech solutions to pressing global healthcare needs
Opportunity to showcase work to a panel of industry leaders in healthcare
Up to USD 500,000
(INR 3.5 Crore) in grants and equity funding
Networking and mentorship opportunities with global
leaders and advisors
15 finalists will be selected from the pool of applicants
Investor meetings for shortlisted companies
Top 5 finalists selected from meetings participate in final pitch competition
Dates & Details
- Applications open on 12th December 2017 and close on 14th January, 2018
- Finals will be held on 10th February, 2018
- See more updates on timelines here.
HOW TO APPLY
- Carefully and thoughtfully fill out application form below. Tip: Sooner, the better.
- Think hard about how your start-up is unique and why your business makes a difference
- Stick to timelines. We are very particular about that.
- Tip to WIN – Numbers matter. See how you can quantify progress and proposition well.
Thank you for your interest in 2018 HITLAB World Cup: India competition. However, applications for the competition are now closed. Below are some of our other initiatives that may of interest to you.
Subscribe to our newsletter stay updated on details of StartHealth Competition.
Enter your details to register for the 2018 HITLAB World Cup: India competition:
Other Investing Initiatives
We have several interesting ways you can connect with us –
You can always apply for seed funding, and if you the right fit, we would love to invest and partner with you.
Is your business not at seed stage but still in need of funding? Our AmpHealth program provides infusion of catalytic funding prior to seed funding and business support through our partners for early-stage startups.