To find innovative and scalable EdTech startups in India
Opportunity to access seed investment of INR 3 Crore from Unitus Ventures (formerly Unitus Seed Fund)
Access to industry
leaders and advisors
Top 10 finalists to get
with Education experts
10 finalists will be shortlisted from the pool of applicants
Finalists will be part of TiE EdTech Day 2017 - a day-long event for startups to gain insights into the shifting dynamics, critical needs, trends and opportunities within India's education sector
Finalists will pitch to the jury on the TiE EdTech Day 2017
Dates & Details
- Must be a for-profit company incorporated in India and focusing on EdTech sector.
- Must be led by a professional (not a full-time student).
- Applications open on 14th August and close on 7th September 2017.
- 1-on-1 mentorship for top 10 finalists between 15th – 26th September.
- The final pitch competition is on 30th September in Bangalore.
HOW TO APPLY
- Carefully and thoughtfully fill out application form below. Tip: Sooner, the better.
- Think hard about how your start-up is unique and why your business makes a difference
- Stick to timelines. We are very particular about that.
- Tip to WIN – Numbers matter. See how you can quantify progress and proposition well.
Thank you for showing interest in the StartEdu 5 Competition. We’ve now closed applications for the competition and are currently evaluating over 200 startups. We encourage you to continue to visit our website for further updates on StartEdu.
We’re always accepting applications from startups working across education, healthcare and financial technology. Click the links below to learn about our funding criteria and make an application today:
Other Investing Initiatives
We have several interesting ways you can connect with us –
You can always apply for seed funding, and if you the right fit, we would love to invest and partner with you.